Descrição do Evento
Asia's Biggest Blockchain Week Events (One Week Business Tour & Two days Summit).
Two days summit named Chain Plus will be held on Jan. 23th-24th 2019 in South Korea, which held by Chainers and Korean top 3 media group MTN , supported by BlockchainI, JLAB, JRR Crypto, TimeStamp Capital, ONT Eco，Consensus Investment， Blockchain Investment
Chainers Inc，No.1 Blockchain industry focused business development & advisory service company in South Korea，It is set up as a JV company between Vision Creator (South Korea based Cross-border M&A advisory, Venture capital investment firm ) and The Blockchainer (NO.1 service provider in blockchain industry in China)
Korea MTN Group(Money Today Network Inc.) founded in May 2001, owns an authentic economy cable channel “Money Today”, mainly targets in finance, stock market, market analysis, real estate and other news related to financial area. It is one of the most trusted financial media in Korea, and is recognized as a pioneer media in Korean.
1. South Korea is the most active Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies markets in Asia with five million digital currency retail investors.
2. Great support from Korean Blockchain Associations and Developer Communities with more than 100 Developers (KBIP Lab, Decipher, POSTECH)
3.Meeting Luxurious 50+ Token Fund & Venture capitals, 120+project team mainly from South Korea, China, South East Asia, Europe, USA at variety after-parties and conferences during the whole week(Block Water, BCI, BlockchainI, Nexusone,Consensus investment and tec.)
4. South korean TOP 10 Influencial Youtubers(신의두뇌, SPUNKY, 킬러웨일, 싱싱이진실토크TV, 박호두 해외선물), TOP 30 Naver Blog influencers, Economy TV Channel and Top Blockchain Industry Media providing high exposure rate and many promotion chances
5. Great support from Top South Korea Finance Groups, Top Cryptocurrency Exchanges( Upbit, Gopax, Coinplug, Houbi )
6. Well-Organized Business Tour will lead you enter South Korean quality projects, tech-companies, crypto funds and exchanges offices and build strong connections with them
7. 2300+ Attendees, 60+ exhibitors, 75+Speakers from 15+ Countries
Data: de 23 a 24 de janeiro de 2019
Este evento já aconteceu. Que pena!
Você pode descobrir mais informações sobre as próximas edições enviando uma mensagem para o organizador.
- Endereço: Seoul Dragon City Hotel - 95 Cheongpa-ro 20-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
Responsável: Rae Mao (Media & Sponsorship Cooperation)
Rae Mao | Media Partnership Manager
Mobile: +86 15821816854 Wechat: rolanjona_
Email: [email protected] | [email protected]